- Self Drive Vehicle (SUV / Bike)
- Mechanic support with Experienced Team
- All sightseeing as per iternary
- Stay at Hotel / Home stay / Guest House
- 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch & 5 Dinner
- Medical Kit (First Aid Only)
Spiti & Kinnaur Tour Plan
Day1) Arrival at Shimla / Narkanda.
Spiti Followed by check in and Dinner.
Day2) Shimla / Narkanda – Spillo (Approx. 265kms or 8 – 10 Hours)
Post breakfast Pre departure briefing. Ride into Himalayan countryside through Apple orchards and villages along river Satluj. Lunch En-route, We travel via Sainj-Rampur-Jhakri and enter into Kinnaur where the Majestic landscape of Kinner Kailash Range provides a stunning view of Kinner Kailash and we cross Bhawanagar-Wangtoo-Tapri and further drive into interior of Kinnaur Valley. Night stay at Spillo.
Day3) Spillo – Kaza (160Kms or 6Hours)
Post Breakfast Ride further into Kinnaur via Pooh-Khab-Nako-Chango and enter Spiti Valley. Today our destination is Kaza going past Sumdo check-post from where international border is precisely 12 kms away. We pay respect at 1000Yr old Tabo monastery, driving further to Dhankar Gompa a photographers delight with miles and miles of birds eye view of spiti river and valley. Overnight at Kaaza.
Day4) Kaaza – Key Monestary – Kibber – Langza – Hikkim
Day 4 is going to be quite interesting as today we will explore spiti which is under thick cover of snow for almost 6 months and totally unassailable for all these months. Its going to be a feat in itself to see jaw dropping snow cladded mountain ranges which very few souls have ever managed to see, specially in winters. We do plan to go to the highest motorable village “kibber” in the world (if roads permits) including visit to legendary Key monastery, Langza and Hikkim (Asia’s Highest Post Office). Overnight stay at Kaaza
Day5)Kaza – Giu – Spillo (180kms 6hours.)
Today we drive back towards Kinnaur and reach Spillo Enroute visit Village Giu where a 600 year old mummy was found preserved with teeth and hair on its head. Overnight stay at Spillo.
Day6) Spillo – Narkanda / Shimla (265kms 6-8 Hours.)
What a drive it will be once we are back and not much people can claim to achieve this in winters. We will have a lot to talk to once we are back at Shimla. Stay at Shimla or overnight drive to Delhi.
- Thermal wears
- Windproof jacket
- Pair of woolen/ leather gloves
- Thick woolen socks
- Biking shoes
- Moisturizing Cream/ Cold cream
- Lip Guard
- Hand sanitizer
- Prescribed medicines
- During summer months the weather is hot therefore direct sun in day time and during night the cold wind drops the temperature sometimes even to zero degree.
- Due to heavy snowfall in winters, roads are challenging and tough.
- Due to harsh weather conditions the area is inaccessible for most time of the year and population of the area is low therefore limited modern facilities & food.
- The availability of limited medical help if required.
- Limited network connectivity.